Grow with us
LeadPlan Marketing is a young, fast growing agency. We’ve created a culture that embraces creativity, a place to sharpen your skills and freedom to share your ideas in a safe environment. Everyone on our team has a say in how we operate, work together, and approach new projects. That means as a team member, your opinions are not only valued but also sought after regularly.
You can be sure that working at LeadPlan Marketing will be fast paced and we will expect your very best, but it will also be a place that you will look forward to working at every day.
- Room to grow as we promote within
- Excellent office location in downtown Traverse City
- Flexible scheduling
- Leadership and mentorship
- Weekends off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to work remotely
If there is a role that you would like to apply for that is not open, please apply. We are always looking to expand with the right people.
Digital Marketing Salesperson
We are looking for salespeople who are hungry to be the best, a quick study, routinely exceed goals and are looking to make no less than six figures, annually. If you consider yourself to be anything less than a rockstar sales person or do not at least possess the drive to be one, this will not be the position for you.
This position is commission only! We offer commissions that far exceed and surpass any base + commission model. If you feel that you are capped in your current position and shackled by a base, with no exciting commissions or residuals – this is what you’ve been looking for. We believe our sales team is critical and imperative to our company’s success and we pay like it. We offer the highest commissions in the industry, bonuses, residuals and more. For those yearning for a home to truly open up your commission potential, this is it.
- Ability to aggressively hunt, prospect, present, and close new digital marketing accounts
- Perform strategic growth calls with clients to understand needs and present solutions
- Customize and present digital marketing solutions
- Make 50-100 contacts per day minimum
- Utilize CRM to track, nurture and sell to clients
- Work closely with our Account Managers to onboard new clients
- Communicate frequently with the team
- Connect with prospects via multiple methods (cold calling, internet, networking groups, etc)
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintain client records.
Non Negotiable Requirements:
- 2 years experience selling local and national digital marketing products and services
- Unlimited Commissions – Zero commission capping
- Lifetime recurring commissions on clients
- Incredible opportunities for career and income growth
- Freedom – work from home, flexibility with schedule, no micromanaging
- Other perks
- Profit sharing for top sales executives
This position is remote but home offices are in Michigan and California.
WordPress Developer/Support and Internal Tech Lead
The role is responsible for maintaining, designing, and giving input on client and internal server setup, 3rd party marketing software and systems, and computer hardware. Additionally, you’ll be working with clients and our design, SEO and account manager teams to develop and support WordPress based websites, often with an emphasis on e-commerce.
- Develop responsive, minimally plugin reliant WordPress websites and content while working directly with clients and other LeadPlan team members
- Manage, troubleshoot and maintain servers for client sites (security protocols, DNS, email, site setup and hosting, etc.)
- Work directly with clients to provide ongoing support and updates on existing sites
- Provide and brainstorm tech solutions as part of the LeadPlan team when creating marketing plans for clients
- Manage and troubleshoot our internal and external email accounts and functionality
- Manage our 3rd party tech integrations (email marketing, online calendars, screen sharing, password sharing, etc.)
- Oversee all internal computer hardware and software
- Anticipate and plan future tech opportunities for clients and for the team at LeadPlan
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the patience to use them to give our clients outstanding customer service
- A positive attitude and willingness to work closely with other team members
- Extensive knowledge and experience building and maintaining websites in a WordPress environment (experience with the Divi theme is plus!) We prioritize a minimal plugin approach to building sites, and we need our developers to be on the same page
- Competence and knowledge to work with back-end/server tasks (FTP/SFTP, email troubleshooting, hosting, DNS, etc.)
- Familiarity with email marketing technologies and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to continue learning/expanding knowledge of web industry standards
Bonus Skills and Qualifications
- Design experience or training
- UI/UX training and/or certification
- Knowledge and experience of app development and object oriented programming methods
- Previous experience with progresive web apps
We are looking for an experienced SEO/SEM specialist to manage, coordinate, and execute search engine optimization and digital marketing for our agency and clients.
You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase relevant traffic from major search networks. You will also manage SEM campaigns, and assist the project manager as needed.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization/marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Competitive analysis (e.g., keyword research, strategies, ads)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Strategize, write, proof, editorialize, and publish SEO content
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- SEO-level understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant SEO/SEM tools
- Aptitude for both analytical and creative tasks
- Understanding of marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Light front-end development (creating pages and posts)
- Experience with TeamWork project management software
- Experience with Divi (Theme and visual page builder)
Project Manager - Accepting Applications (not currently hiring)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
What does a Project Manager do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Project Manager Duties
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. The ideal candidate is highly organized, an excellent communicator, and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Schedule and manage project pipeline to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance upon completion
- Manage the relationship with the client and communicate with them as needed to ensure projects run smoothly
- Schedule meetings, send calendar invites and confirm availability of attendees
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with TeamWork PM Software
- Marketing skills a plus
- Basic accounting skills a plus